Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake helps to support over 2,400 children and youth in the Halton and Hamilton communities.Register Here
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake
ONLY TWO EVENTS REMAINING!!
SPLITSVILLE BURLINGTON (830 Laurentian Drive)
- MAY 2, 2019 – 6-8: TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE – ONLY 10 LANES LEFT!
SPLITSVILLE HAMILTON (1525 Stone Church Road East)
- MAY 9, 2019 – 6-8: TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE – ONLY 4 LANES LEFT!!
- Gather a team of (up to) six people
- Pick a bowling date and register your team. REGISTER HERE …
- Raise pledges (a minimum of $100 per team member or $500 per team is requested) DOWNLOAD PLEDGE SHEET …
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to the event (make sure to bring cash pledges, if applicable.
- This year’s theme is NEON BRIGHTS and BOWLING NIGHTS!
PRIZES AND INCENTIVES
- Top fundraiser prize at each event
- Runner up fundraiser prize at each event
- Prizes for best dressed teams
- Trivia, giveaways and team prizes at each event
A change of shoes can change a life.
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake helps to support over 2,400 children and youth in the Halton and Hamilton communities. Funds raised through this event will provide meaningful mentoring relationships for deserving children and youth in vulnerable situations.
With your support, we are able to grow our programs, serve more youth, and continue to create real change.
THANK YOU TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Sponsor a BIG HEART TEAM! (we will send mentors and mentees to bowl on your behalf).
- Pledge a participant.
- Partner with us by sponsoring a lane or the event.
- For the above opportunities, please contact Tracey O’Connor, Manager of Fund Development, at 905-525-3860 x343 or Tracey.OConnor@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS STAFF SUPPORT
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Natalie Michlewicz, Manager of Communications, Natalie.Michlewicz@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca or 905-525-3860 x310
EVENT SUPPORT: Kristin Vanderwater, Special Events Manager, Kristin.Vanderwater@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca or 905-339-2355 x222