Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake helps to support over 2,400 children and youth in the Halton and Hamilton communities.Register Here
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake
A change of shoes can change a life.
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake helps to support over 2,400 children and youth in the Halton and Hamilton communities. Funds raised through this event will provide meaningful mentoring relationships for deserving children and youth in vulnerable situations.
With your support, we are able to grow our programs, serve more youth, and continue to create real change.
2019 BOWLING DATES – NEON BRIGHTS & BOWLING NIGHTS-THEMED
CHAMPS FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE (300 Bronte Street, Milton)
- FEBRUARY 24, 1-3 PM: MAYOR BONNETTE BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- MARCH 1, 5-7 PM: HCDSB & HDSB BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- APRIL 5, 7-9 PM: ZEE HAMID BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
CLASSIC BOWL (3055 Dundas Street West, Mississauga)
- MARCH 22, 7-9 PM: TIM HORTONS/KEVIN FLYNN BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
SPLITSVILLE ENTERTAINMENT (830 Laurentian Drive, Burlington)
- MARCH 29, 7-9 PM: PAM DAMOFF BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- MAY 2, 6-8: TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
SPLITSVILLE ENTERTAINMENT (1525 Stone Church Road East, Hamilton)
- APRIL 27, 11-1: TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- MAY 9, 6-8: TIM HORTONS BOWL FOR KIDS SAKE
- Gather a team of (up to) six people
- Pick a bowling date and register your team. REGISTER HERE …
- Raise pledges (a minimum of $100 per team member or $500 per team is requested) DOWNLOAD PLEDGE SHEET …
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to the event (make sure to bring cash pledges, if applicable)
- This year’s theme will be revealed in January!
PRIZES AND INCENTIVES
- Top fundraiser prize at each event
- Runner up fundraiser prize at each event
- Prizes for best dressed teams
- Trivia, giveaways and team prizes at each event
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED AND SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
- Sponsor a BIG HEART TEAM! (we will send mentors and mentees to bowl on your behalf).
- Pledge a participant.
- Partner with us by sponsoring a lane or the event.
- For the above opportunities, please contact Tracey O’Connor, Manager of Fund Development, at 905-525-3860 x343 or Tracey.OConnor@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca
BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS STAFF SUPPORT
TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Natalie Michlewicz, Manager of Communications, Natalie.Michlewicz@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca or 905-525-3860 x310
EVENT SUPPORT: Kristin Vanderwater, Special Events Manager, Kristin.Vanderwater@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca or 905-339-2355 x222