Your participation and support will help ignite potential in young people by providing life-changing mentoring relationships.REGISTER NOW
PARTICIPANT PLEDGE SHEET
Use a pledge sheet to track and collect cash or cheque donations from family, friends, co-workers and peers.DOWNLOAD NOW
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake returns with multiple events February through April 2020. Join us for our GO FOR GOLD-themed events to celebrate the upcoming Summer Olympics. Your participation and support will help ignite potential in young people of our local communities by providing life-changing mentoring relationships.
MILTON – CHAMPS FAMILY ENTERTAINMENT CENTRE
Friday March 6, 2020 – 5-7 p.m. | HDSB & HCDSB Event
MISSISSAUGA – CLASSIC BOWL
Friday March 27, 2020 – 7-9 p.m. | Public Event Hosted by Kevin Flynn – EVENT CANCELLED. POSTPONEMENT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
BURLINGTON – SPLITSVILLE
Friday April 3, 2020 – 6:30-8:30 p.m. | Public Event Hosted by MP Pam Damoff – EVENT CANCELLED. POSTPONEMENT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
HAMILTON – SPLITSVILLE
Friday April 24, 2020 – 6-8 p.m. | Public Event – EVENT CANCELLED. POSTPONEMENT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
Tim Horton’s Bowl for Kids’ Sake is our largest annual fundraiser – we hope you will join us by putting in a team, sponsoring a bowler or becoming a corporate partner. Please help us reach our fundraising goal of $80,000.00!
No matter how you choose to participate, your support will help young people who are facing adversity and are in need of an additional consistent and supportive developmental relationship. Proudly, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Halton and Hamilton provided quality mentoring to over 2,500 young people in our local communities last year.
- Gather a team (up to six people)
- Pick a bowling date and register your team. Register here …
- Raise pledges (a minimum of $500 per team/lane is requested)
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to the event (make sure to bring cash pledges, if applicable)
- Dress in your GO FOR GOLD-themed attire – this year’s events will be celebrating the upcoming Summer Olympics
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU ON THE LANES IN 2020!
- Prize for top fundraiser and runner up fundraiser at each event
- Prizes for best team spirit
- Trivia, bowling poker and giveaways at each event
- Glow-in-the-dark bowling
THANK YOU TO OUR PRESENTING SPONSOR
OTHER WAYS TO GET INVOLVED
- Sponsor a BIG HEART TEAM! (we will send mentors and mentees to bowl on your behalf)
- Pledge a participant
- Partner with us by sponsoring a lane or the event
- For the above opportunities, please contact Tracey O’Connor, Manager of Fund Development, at 905-525-3860 x343 or Tracey.OConnor@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca
EVENT & TECHNICAL SUPPORT: Natalie Michlewicz, Manager of Communications, Natalie.Michlewicz@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca or 905-525-3860 x310