Tim Hortons Rock 'n' Bowl for Kids Sake helps to support over 1,500 children and youth in the Hamilton and Burlington communities.Register Here
Funds raised will help provide quality mentoring programs for local youth in need of a mentor. Participants can raise pledges online or in person.Download Pledge Sheet
Tim Hortons Bowl for Kids Sake
A change of shoes can change a life.
Tim Hortons Rock ‘n’ Bowl for Kids Sake supports local youth and mentoring programs. Proudly in the last year we have accomplished the following …
- We have increased the number of children served through our programs;
- We have expanded our programs to build the capacity of our kids to succeed in school and in life;
- We have evaluated and adjusted programming to ensure the very best for our kids;
- We have increased the number of important community partnerships in delivering support to our kids;
- We mentored over 1,500 children and youth.
2018 Tim Hortons Rock ‘n’ Bowl for Kids Sake Dates
- BURLINGTON – Wednesday March 28 – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Burlington Bowl)
- BURLINGTON [Tim Hortons Night – Public Welcome] – Friday April 13 – 6:30 – 8:30 p.m. (Burlington Bowl)
- HAMILTON – Saturday April 28, 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. (Skyway Lanes)
- HAMILTON – Wednesday May 16 – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. (Splitsville Entertainment)
How to get involved
- Gather a team of (up to) six people
- Pick a bowling date and register your team. Register Here …
- Raise pledges (a minimum of $100 per team member or $500 per team is requested)
- Pledge sheets available (use download link above)
- Come dressed in rock ‘n’ roll attire
- Arrive 15-minutes prior to the event (make sure to bring cash pledges, if applicable)
Prizes and Incentives
- The first 15 teams to reach a $600 fundraising goal will receive a complimentary pizza at the 2018 Bowl for Kids Sake event they attend
- Top fundraiser at each event will win a Google Home Mini
- Runner up fundraiser at each event will win a $50 gas card
- Trivia, giveaways and team prizes at each event
- Prizes for best-dressed team
Other ways to get involved & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Sponsor our Dream Team (Bigs and Littles will bowl on your behalf).
- Pledge a participant.
- Partner with us by sponsoring a lane or the event.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters event staff is here to help! If you have any questions about Bowl for Kids Sake, fundraising or the above opportunities, please contact: Natalie.Michlewicz@bigbrothersbigsisters.ca | 905-525-3860 x310